Sunday, May 8, 2011

Carrot Cake Oatmeal

We had the most delicious breakfast this morning... Carrot Cake Oatmeal.



I am not normally a big fan of oats in the morning, as I am usually always hungry a couple of hours later.  So, it will be interesting to see if the addition of carrots and raisins help them stick to my ribs any longer than they usually do.  Sure was tasty though... and I did have some Balkan style yogurt alongside.

Today we are going to go for a nice long walk and then I am going to repeat my stretches from yesterday.  I did have another look at Julia's pics and am happy to know that I am doing that hip stretch correctly... it feels so good, I just may do a longer session.

1 comment:

  1. Yum...I have to try this! I eat oatmeal every morning and I love it but it's nice to mix up the toppings sometimes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!