Friday, April 29, 2011

I am Calling it a Rest Day

Friday.  It usually means a 9 a.m. Weight Watchers meeting. Or at least it has for the past several months.

I am a lifetime member, and well under my goal weight for these past many many years, but since the new Points Plus program was rolled out in December, I have been going to a meeting once a week in order to get the weekly bulletin that is handed out.  I love these little newsletters... they have great tips in them, and nice recipes too... and I snag an extra for a friend.

So, today I went to the meeting, and then we stopped at my favorite little produce market, dropped the goodies off at home and then headed to Costco.  I had to pick up some contact lenses that I ordered, and then we went to Superstore to do a bit more shopping... by the time we got back home again, it was lunchtime.

Then it was time to do some online banking and other 'paper' work and the afternoon disappeared.  No exercise... I don't call shopping exercise.  So, it become an official Rest Day, and I will make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you leave me a comment!